UMT eMMC ISP Tool Activation is intended for UMT users.
It allows you to:
- work with ISP eMMC pinouts
- enable HiSilicon Service Tool (UltimateHST)
Note! Provide us with your UMT Box / Dongle serial number while placing an order.
You need to have a valid UMT (Box/Dongle) 1 Year Activation to be able to add UMT eMMC ISP Tool Activation
Users without proper hardware can buy eMMC ISP Tool Adapter for UMT/GSM Shield
This is a permanent activation.
HiSilicon Service Tool – Features:
- Kirin 655
- Kirin 658
- Kirin 659
- Kirin 950
- Kirin 955
- Kirin 960
- Kirin 970
- Read basic info in Fastboot Mode
Flash Board Software
- Flash standard board firmware XML using this function
- Check/uncheck required partitions
- Choose configuration from XML, Fastboot or Partial Erase
- Option to protect critical data from write / erase
- Flash APP firmware (via Test Point or in Upgrade Mode)
- Customizable flashing (not applicable in Upgrade Mode flashing)
- Flash multiple files one by one at the moment
- Upgrade Mode Flashing
- Enable Downgrade/Protect Critical Data/Custom Flashing not applicable in Upgrade Mode
- You can use while flashing via Test Point.
- This option is checked by default.
Protect Critical Data
- Protect critical data from erase/write
- Applicable in COM1.0 / Fastboot Mode only
Backup / Restore OEMINFO
- Backup / Restore OEMINFO data from COM1.0/Fastboot mode
Backup / Restore Security
- Backup / Restore Security data from COM1.0/Fastboot mode
- Need to connect the phone in COM1.0/Fastboot mode
- It will not work if you enter Fastboot mode manually
FwTP (Firmware Test Point)
- This function will let you enter COM1.0 without disassembling the phone
- You need the same firmware version for your device
- Strictly to be used only on the supported platform
- To enable FwTP, connect the phone in Upgrade Mode
- To exit COM1.0 Mode, disable FwTP
Where to find the serial number?
You can find your serial number using the UMT Card Manager software.
- Download the latest version of UMT Card Manager software
- Run this software to read the serial number of your box/dongle.
Detailed information on the further use of the digital product will be sent to your email, specified during registration, when we confirm your payment and process your order.